Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Christmas Vacation

I've decided to take a short vacation from blogging during this Christmas holiday season. I originally planned to take a load of leave days, but it looks like I will have a trial the second week of January so I am going to be very busy getting ready for it. I won't know for certain until Friday afternoon, but even if it is postponed I plan on taking the break.

I won't lie to you though, if something catches my eye I will no doubt rush to the computer to post about it. I just don't plan on posting every day. No early morning Diet Coke-fueled Googling. No mumbled curses when I post the wrong hyper-link and have to redo it. I might even try to sleep late for a change.

I am planning a little change around here too, so the break will give me a chance to work on that without interruption.

So if I don't get a chance again, please know that I wish all my readers a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a Happy New Year.