Monday, September 17, 2007

Friday night vegging . . .

Well, it's Friday night and I am vegging in front of the computer and the TV. BBC America has a great Friday night lineup consisting of The Avengers, The Saint and The Prisoner, so I am all set for the evening. They also have a show called The Persuaders, which I had never heard of before with Tony Curtis and Roger Moore . . . what a combo. I love English TV . . . especially the comedies, but it is all good.

Boring, I suppose, but my days of not coming in until the sun comes up have been over with for many years.

Anyway, this is the first weekend in a very long time where we have no obligations at all . . . no football games, no band contests, no scout events . . . nothing at all.

We are going to the movies tomorrow, though. The boys are going to see Sponge Bob and loving wife and I are going to see National Treasure, and they both look very promising.

Of course, The Village looked good and it sucked big time so you never can tell.