Monday, September 17, 2007

Introduction

As you might guess from the title, I am not at all sure what this blog is going to be about. For that matter, I am not sure how I got here at blogspot in the first place.

What I do know is that from time to time I feel the need to put my thoughts and opinions in writing and up until now I have satisfied this craving by writing the occasional letter to the editor or posting to some popular blog on the net.

But the more I did that the more I realized that it was too haphazard and not particularly satisfying. So now I seem to have landed here and here I will stay . . . at least until my mind wanders off again.

Let me know what you think . . . good, bad or indifferent. Point out my mistakes, please. Argue against my point of view if you like. But feel free to talk back.