Monday, September 17, 2007

The Polar Express . . .

is destined to be a Christmas classic for generations to come . . . assuming they don't outlaw Christmas.

If you have the choice, go see the movie in 3-D . . . we didn't do it (reference my post below), but the movie rocked and it can only be better when seen that way.

UPDATE:

A neighbor who also happens to be a grade school teacher just called to ask how we enjoyed The Polar Express and since loving wife was in the bath I told her all about it. She wanted to know because she and some other teachers are taking several classes to the movie (the IMAX 3-D version - the lucky tots) next week. After raving about the movie, she told me that she had to send permission forms home to the parents WARNING them that Santa Claus was in the movie!! Can you believe it? You have to warn someone about fricken SANTA CLAUS being in a movie? And you thought I was being sarcastic in my first paragraph . . .