Monday, September 17, 2007

Single and dating . . .

I just got home and had a bit of luck avoiding the whole "what is for dinner" trap with loving wife and headed into the shower to clean off all the grime from shooting.

Actually, you don't get all that dirty just qualifying, but they harp so much about all the "lead contamination" on your clothes and hands that after you finish the first thing you want to do is call the local HAZMAT team in to hose you down. Anyway, I showered and got comfortable and the second thing I did was check on my new hobby (i.e. this blog).

And what do I find . . . now one but TWO comments from total strangers. The thrill!!!

Now to be honest they are not total strangers . . . one of the nice ladies visited me after I blundered into her blog and left a shameless piece of "bait" to get her to visit mine. The other nice lady knows the first nice lady and she took the bait too. I wish I had been this lucky when I was single and dating.

Now if I can just figure out how to find them again . . .