Monday, September 17, 2007

Something ain't right . . .

What is the deal with manufacturers today?

First, I find out that Symantec is not selling Drive Image 7.0 anymore (See my post Hard Drives, Pharoahs and Mad TV.) and now I find out that Kodak has discontinued the Printer Dock 4000 which is the only one that was compatible with my DX 4530 digital camera. I mean, the darn camera is less than one year old and already I can't find accessories for it?

Now I know that they are in business to sell stuff and therefore they have to make changes and updates so they can keep selling stuff, but what are the chances that TWO of the things I purchased in the past 18 months have BOTH been pushed into the obsolete category?

Something ain't right . . .

By the way . . . anyone know where I can find a Printer Dock 4000 cheap?